Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 373: Slowly, Ever So Slowly

...making progress!

Task 78: Attend a make up or hair show

I recently attended the LA 2014 IMATS! It was an incredible experience which left me feeling motivated and inspired. I spent a bit of money building my still-not-complete kit, but more importantly, I left feeling like this could be a thing for me. I'm now looking into going to make up school next year, should my plans to return to university life not pan out. It's good to have a back up that you're excited about, right?

Oh, and I saw Jeffree Star at the IMATS. Very fucking cool. Mind my language.......

What's next on the task list?

Task 15: Attend a film festival - I signed up to volunteer for a film festival here in Silicon Valley. We'll see if it pans out. Admittedly, not what I meant by "attend" by it still counts, and I hope to have enough time to at least see one movie!

That's all I have planned for now. There's lots of tasks I *could* complete, given the time, but I just don't have it right now with my CIDESCO program and college applications. Well, I do, I just don't want to do anything on my days off, if we're being honest.

Anyways, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment