Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day 212: Losing

It's been a bit of time since my last post, but I haven't really been keeping up with my list lately. I just finished the esthetics portion of my schooling, and have been rather busy with that. I now have two weeks off to gather my thoughts and complete some of these items! I'm planning on working on my sketchbook, and making some stencils, so that will help my to-do list.

BUT, all is not lost. Some is though.

Task 44: Lose 10 pounds.

I did it! I lost 10 pounds! I don't know how, as I've been eating terribly lately, but I think part of it is I'm only eating when I'm hungry, so maybe that helps? Who knows. I'm just happy to see those numbers going down.  


To follow up on my last post...

Task 37: Get dermal piercings.

I am now the proud owner of 4 dermal piercings on my chest. Very expensive, and not very painful.

I went to a spa expo yesterday, and now owe myself bunches of money for completing tasks as I borrowed my spa expo money from that fun. Oh well.

That's all for now. Expect an update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment