Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 249: Rewarding

So I've completed a few tasks since last I posted.

Task 61: Start a food journal.

This task hasn't been very well accomplished, to be honest. I started a food journal, kept it up for about a week over my school break, then forgot about it. I think I'm going to make a more concentrated effort to follow through on this task by posting my eating habits in my day planner, that way, it's with me all the time and I have no excuse to forget. Never the less, I completed the goal, so I can't argue with that.

Task 63: Reward myself.

On Monday, I completed my esthetics state boards and passed! I'm now a licensed esthetician in the state of California! This is very exciting, as it means I can get a skilled job. I'm already sending out applications. To celebrate, I ordered myself some nail polishes, and signed up to take belly dancing classes (which will help me complete task 12). I also went out to dinner with my family.

Task 103: Make a kick-ass Halloween costume.

While on school break, I made my Halloween costume! Most of it I put together from things I already had, but I made the skirt, so it counts. I'm going to be Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, but a sexier version, of course. I still have to make the horns, but I won't be doing that until just before Halloween so they don't get damaged. Regardless, the costume is more-or-less made, and I will post a picture of the finished product come Halloween.

Upcoming tasks:

Task 8: Take a yoga or pilates class - I want to get my yoga instructor certification, so I'm going to try to do some more yoga in my free time.

Task 62: Take a belly dancing class - ON IT.

Task 12: Take a dance class - See task 62 and 63.

Task 102: Go through a cornmaze - I'm planning on going to a cornmaze for my birthday on the 12th. Yay!

My Vegas trip is also fast approaching, which will add a whole bunch of completed goals to this blog.

My next post should be sometime after my birthday. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment