Sunday, November 21, 2010

Slow Weekend

In an effort to avoid cleaning, I thought I'd give a quick update.

My family comes to town for Thanksgiving on Tuesday, which means I must clean the house in order to avoid execution. I've decided to put most of the cleaning off until Tuesday afternoon. Perhaps not the wisest choice, but I am not in the mood right now.

I have another doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I've been having more health problems this week and I'm done just living with it. It has been more than mildly unpleasant, so I won't be waiting around anymore.

I'm truly looking forward to the long weekend. Perhaps I will succeed in beginning my art project for the show. Or maybe I'll receive something that will inspire me. Some old friends and I have a traveling art journal, and after a break, it's started up again. I'm currently waiting for it to arrive at my doorstep. I have missed it.

On Wednesday, I saw The Dresden Dolls. I will be sure to post photos soon.

I kept it brief, for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment