Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 16: Taking a break

Hello all. It has been a week of no goals as I was sick and lazy. However, I finally read a book that was just for the pleasure of reading, and am starting another today, so I'm technically working on my goal of 5 books for fun.

As I mentioned last time, my letter was sent, and received. The receiver finally got to see how I feel about our dissolution, and I think he gets it. We're no longer talking.

I was unable to order my sketchbook as it's not open for business yet. The tour for this year's sketchbooks has just started, so that is the focus for the moment.

I attempted to get a ticket to a TED event in LA, but those things are $2,500 minimum! What a joke. Apparently, only the rich are allowed to be intellectually stimulated. Pffft, I say.

I'll be attending a film festival this weekend, and am looking forward to checking that off my list. They're all silent films, including the film that inspired Disney's Snow White, and a film by the director of Nosferatu. It should be interesting, if I can stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment