Saturday, February 2, 2013

I've done it!

I've completed one thing on my list! My first thing!

   13) Write a letter to myself to be opened after the 1001 days


I feel very accomplished. I just need to put it in an envelope and hide it! When I open it in 995 days, I'll post it here for everyone to read, but until then, it's a surprise!

I'm also working on my novel. It's coming along, which is exciting, but I need to keep my goals in mind. I'm the sort of writer who goes off on tangents about what one outfit looks like, and suddenly, I'm drawing up a full wardrobe for a character and nothing else is happening. I find this odd, as I hate description, so why would I write so damn much of it?

Also, I'm not sure about this 5000 question survey. It's a lot of livejournal/myspace crap that would have been fine if I were 13, or my friend Hailey, but for me? I don't know. I've added a few buffer goals to my list just in case!

Just a quick post for today to declare my accomplishment. As ever, the food and music blog continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment