Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 32: Back on Track

Today, I completed task 41: Go to a zumba class.

To be honest, it kind of sucked for me. I've never been to my gym's zumba class before, so I'm not familiar with their songs and corresponding dances. I don't pick these things up easily either. I'm fairly gangly as is, and I'm sure I simply looked like a fish flailing about on the deck. I enjoyed the music, but not my inability to keep up.

I also was only able to stay for half the class. It was too much for me to pick up, and since I am physically incapable of running at this point in time (thanks vasavagal), it really wasn't paced for someone like me. I'll likely attend once I've built up some stamina.

I'm debating whether zumba counts as a dance class, which would then complete item 12.

In other news, I'll be able to buy my sketchbook for the sketchbook project on Monday, item number 4 on my list. I'm seriously looking forward to it.

Item number 27 is almost over: Listening to a new artists every day for a month. Granted, February is a short month. It might be cheating, but I'm calling it fair in this case because it's actually been fairly difficult to find musicians I like that I've not heard. Apparently, I'm rather particular.

Well, I believe that I've said "I", in it's various forms, enough for one blog. Although, should anyone have any book recommendations, I will gladly accept them for item 51.

Have a great night, all.


No comments:

Post a Comment