Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 5 of 101

I apologize for not updating sooner. I meant to have something to come back and say, "Look what I did!", but I don't. I have been struck with a nasty cold, and sleep took priority. That said, I have all day today to myself, so I intend to work on a few goals!

In addition to the previously mentioned goals that I mentioned in my blog, I also intend to do some work towards a few more goals:

  4) Complete the sketchbook project
  21) Write a novel

Today, I'll be ordering my sketchbook for the sketchbook project through Art House Co-op. Every year, they host dozens of art projects to go on tour national, and sometimes internationally. I haven't completed a sketchbook in a few years, so I need to start as early as possible!

I'll also be working on a book I started writing a while ago. It's nothing fancy; just a cheesy romance novel.

I continue to work on my food and music journal, though I think I may have missed a day already. Being sick ruins everything.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment